Saturday, June 14th 2014 1:00-4:00PM
Dance Ritual & Drumming
April 26, 2014
$10 Per Person
Come and explore your inner Goddess power through song, healing dance and drumming.
Bring Your Instruments & Play With Us!
Women & Men Welcome
Yoga Den Health Spa
1035 Montecito Drive
Corona, CA 98279
Leeza’s Lentil & Yam Soup!
In industrial pot. Soak 4 lbs dry lentils overnight in water. Rinse and Add 1 cup coconut oil and lentils to bottom of huge stainless steel pot. Season to taste: Cumin, coriander, curry, fennel seeds and mineral salt. Add water to your liking (soupy or hearty) Bring to boil. Stir occasionally. After 10 minutes of boiling add 7 largely chopped yams and bring to boil stir occasionally ready in 20 minutes.
Garnish with cilantro, chopped tomatoes, lemon, cayenne and mineral salt.
Enjoy and share with everyone!
In Love and Light Leeza
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach
- 1 bunch of kale chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts soaked 5 hours (Opt Alkaline water best results)
- 1/2 cup blue berries (Opt)
- 4 -5 TBS olive oil
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt (pure organic sold at Yoga Den)
- 3 TBS Braggs liquid aminos( or more for taste how ever very salty:))
- 1/4 cup pureed garlic
- 1/3 cup pureed ginger
- 1 lemon squeezed
- Thoroughly Toss for 5 minutes….this is the Trick
*All greens should be soaked in water with 1 TBS of Braggs Apple Cider vinegar for 15 minutes minimum